Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hang Mokhtar Musician/Composer/Album Producer.


I have a home recording studio.My intention of having the studio is to do recording for the veteran singers who're still popular but never have a chance again to record their songs due to age.This is the scenario in Malaysia once you old even though you can sing, the recording companies won't do recording for them anymore,only few selected ones you can count by fingers.The rest of the unlucky ones will do something else just to survive, even they can sing for Rm100 or lower than that jut to earn a living.Before they'll be forgotten forever ,I took the initiative to set my studio and have done a few albums for them and few are airplayed.The problem is that I dont have enough fund to print the album,to video the songs and make a karaoke version of the productions.I have approached a lot of the companies.The answer is "The singer is too old." but they dont realize that they are still good.So I hope, from the bottom of my heart please help them and someone out there who is willing to sponsor them in term of anything regarding the productions and they can sell the album on their own at least they still can create their on shows to promote their album before they will be forgotten forever.Sincerely Hang Mokhtar

No comments: